Motherboard help!

AeceNova

Solid State Member
Well, just like my other post, except on motherboards. How would a [CrossFireX] MSI 970A-G43 AMD 970 Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ UEFI Bios, OC Genie II, Winki 3, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 2 Gen2 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI motherboard be?

In comparison to the: [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3 AMD 970 Chipset Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ Touch Bios, Ultra Durable 2, On/Off Charge, 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, 2 Gen2 PCIe X16, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI

Thanks in advanced! And if you were wondering the website im buying from is CyberPowerPC - UNLEASH THE POWER - Create the Custom Gaming PC and Laptop Computer of your dreams

And the computer im looking into is the: Customize AMD Eight Core Configurator Gaming PC

Well, just like my other post, except on motherboards. How would a [CrossFireX] MSI 970A-G43 AMD 970 Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ UEFI Bios, OC Genie II, Winki 3, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 2 Gen2 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI motherboard be?

In comparison to the: [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3 AMD 970 Chipset Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ Touch Bios, Ultra Durable 2, On/Off Charge, 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, 2 Gen2 PCIe X16, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI

Thanks in advanced! And if you were wondering the website im buying from is CyberPowerPC - UNLEASH THE POWER - Create the Custom Gaming PC and Laptop Computer of your dreams

And the computer im looking into is the: Customize AMD Eight Core Configurator Gaming PC
After the problems the other guy was having with his Gigabyte board, I wouldn't get one.

On that note, the PSU listed is seriously under specced for the machine and I advise against the 8 core and downgraded GPU. IMO terrible computer for the money.

Back
Top Bottom