Motherboard Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam06

In Runtime
Ok, I have a list of mobo's (AMD SOCKET 939) can you choose one that is the best for playing games:

Abit KU8

Abit UL8

Asus A8V-E SE

Asus A8V

Elite RS482

Gigabyte GA-K8NS

MSI K8T NEO2-F

Thanks alot!!!
:D

I would have to say the MSI K8N NEO2-PLATINUM which i have for sale :) Is the best s939 AGP mobo for overclocking, stability, and gaming :D

If you are upgrading then i would say go for atleast a pci-e motherboard. AGP are going out and SLi and crossfire are coming in. just last week i bought the asus a8r32 mvp deluxe crossfire 3200. Its the best board out at the moment. It has best overclocking and stability. i bought this so i wont need to upgrade for a while theres no point in paying £80 for something that will only last you a year at tops.

LOL. dont buy it theres just no point. If hes selling it then it can't exactly be very useful for todays games. SLi or crossfire is the way to go. when Unreal Tournament 2007 comes out you will see these mobos fly!

Yeah i read that but you have to think about future games. You think about running unreal tournament 2007 on a single card with resolution of 1600 x 1200 with highest settings its just not going to work. You getting a dual core processor? you want to even if its just the x2 4200+ because games in the near future will be using this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom