Which motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMBrooker85

Solid State Member
Bulding a machine with 2x 4850's, and a Q6600. My choices as far as mobo's are sort of limited but theres a couple im looking at. I just want to find out from you guys in you HO what im going to be gaining by going with the more expensive one. Im just basically trying to figure out the difference bewteen these and the advantages of going with the "beefier" one.

ASUS P5E LGA 775 Intel X38 Newegg.com - ASUS P5E LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

or

DFI DK X38-T2R Newegg.com - DFI LANPARTY DK X38-T2R LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

or

Abit IX38 Quad GT Newegg.com - ABIT IX38 Quad GT LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

P.S. Has anyoine had any experience with Out Of Box items? I can get the stuff alot cheaper that way but is it dangerous?

Thanks for any and all help...

Re: Whioch motherboard?

they're all good. DFI probably would be the best choice for ocing. I hope your researching the bios because it has tons of features that you've probably never seen or heard of. It'll be confusing at first until you learn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom