Most Overclockable motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickFas

In Runtime
of all the socket 939 motherboards, which specific one is the most overclockable? Not just the brand name but the model too.

i have the best overclocking 939 nFORCE 3 motherboard.. but as of nFORCE 4 i would say the a8n sli asus delux is pretty good for the cost. my brother has one, and the only con about is that the voltage cannot do but 1.56v, which he was still able to achieve 2.7ghz with a venice 3000.

Ryan you seem pretty intelligent, is Nforce4 ultra the same thing as nforce 4 sliX16 without sli capabilities...this has been rackin my brain forever

NForce 4 Ultra is virtually the same as NForce 4 SLI, and even though they both have 2 x PCI-E slots, the Ultra cannot SLI (without being modded). As far as I know, a connection is severed on the chipset to disable SLI, and thats the only difference. You can reconnect the connection to enable SLI, but do it at your own risk.

As for the best overclocking motherboard, Probably the DFis. Although I have to say that the MSI Diamond is showing excellent promise, out-doing DFI.

003 said:
The Asus An832-SLI Deluxe.

Believe it or not, it does give DFI a serious run for OC king.
You can reach 310FSB with a reduced Mulitplier on the A8N32.
The 8 Phase cooling keeps this board up to 15C cooler then other boards and remains extremely stable under the heaviest conditions.

Every major "Hardware & OCing" related website has had nothing but good things to say about this board.

May-be ASUS finally landed a good AMD N4F 939 board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom