More on Mobo choises

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffer

Solid State Member
I am also looking at Mobo choice's. The computer company that I am looking at carries the:

Asus P5N32-E nForce 680 SLi
eVGA nFORCE 680 SLi
MSI P6N Diamond nForce 680 SLI

I will have a mid range gaming rig with a 8800 GTS 640.

Which of the three Mobos have the best reputation?
Thanks

Actually I would recommend you get the cheaper 650i chipset, if they carry it, because they are better for the money. Plus, reviews have proven that the 650i, beats the 680i in SLI performance. So from the 650i, I would suggest the MSI P6N Platinum or P5N32-E Plus.

Actually I would recommend you get the cheaper 650i chipset, if they carry it, because they are better for the money. Plus, reviews have proven that the 650i, beats the 680i in SLI performance. So from the 650i, I would suggest the MSI P6N Platinum or P5N32-E Plus.

What about just comparing the MSI P6N or the P5N32-E? Which is better and why? Is MSI a good company compared to ASUS?

What about just comparing the MSI P6N or the P5N32-E? Which is better and why? Is MSI a good company compared to ASUS?

I've always heard good things, about the P6N Plat. The good thing about the P5N32-E Plus, is that it has a bit more features. But out of the two, I would suggest the MSI P6N Plat., because it's cheaper and performs just as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom