Which monitor would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung, definitly.

has a 1ms lower response time.
also, $100+ cheaper and samsung is better than dell anyway.

samsung for sure...like Static11 said, it's got 1m lower responce, $100 cheaper. Plus it's got 3000:1 contrast ratio compared to the dell.

The only thing the dell possibly has over the samsung is PIP (picture in picture) and if you're using this as a computer monitor that wouldn't even matter.

Doesn't the Dell basically have a card reader on the side? That's pretty cool. And yes, Dell panel's are rebranded so they are of nice quality. I would say save your 100 bucks and go for the Samsung. Wow, Dell is beating Newegg on the price for that Samsung. Btw, why are you choosing a 24 inch over a 22?

Doesn't the Dell basically have a card reader on the side? That's pretty cool. And yes, Dell panel's are rebranded so they are of nice quality. I would say save your 100 bucks and go for the Samsung. Wow, Dell is beating Newegg on the price for that Samsung. Btw, why are you choosing a 24 inch over a 22?

I wanted a big big screen and 24" in pretty darn big. I have to buy from Dell's site because I have a 100 dollar discount. So it's a good deal for that samsung right?

wow...Great deal!...for a 24"...and for a Samsung! Where'd you get the discount from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom