Monitor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpixel

Daemon Poster
Is a 19" widescreen (1440X900) capable of HD?

If so what HD?

And I need an HDCp card correct? And will VGa on my omnitor be fine?

HD is high defintion, you need a tv to be high defintion ready to use it,

And you gotta do some research on what cards are high def ready. Those are the HD x2400 and x2600 from ati and 8500 and 8600 from nvdia, these will give the best high def performance.

HD is high defintion, you need a tv to be high defintion ready to use it,

And you gotta do some research on what cards are high def ready. Those are the HD x2400 and x2600 from ati and 8500 and 8600 from nvdia, these will give the best high def performance.

On the monitros box, it says hd capable, but theirs only VGA.

Someone told me it does 720P

then your ready for some HD performance.

But you say your moniter is only VGA? you need a videocard with a HDMI output then a converter to VGA. I haven't looked much into those but i think they might cost $200ish.

then your ready for some HD performance.

But you say your moniter is only VGA? you need a videocard with a HDMI output then a converter to VGA. I haven't looked much into those but i think they might cost $200ish.

What lol?

Serious? I thought VGA is capable of HD lol

oh yea sorry about that i was thinking about a moniter that doesn't support HD but your does.

nope just 720p your max resolution is 1440X900 am i correct? And yes your gonna need a HDCP card to play it well... if your thinking of playing blue ray then your gonna need a a decent Cpu as well.

nope just 720p your max resolution is 1440X900 am i correct? And yes your gonna need a HDCP card to play it well... if your thinking of playing blue ray then your gonna need a a decent Cpu as well.

That explains why, when I downlaoded Crysis "HD" trailers, my system crashed and I got BSOD lol.

Needs 8800GTS :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom