Monitor & Box for $1000 Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting out poor alternatives isn't exactly helpful. The only helpful alternative that you posted was the monitor but it's more like a $30 price difference and not just good looks, the actual screen is better quality. And this isn't a build for some techy that just wants balls to the wall performance, I bet she would want something that looks nice.

About the RAM, yours costs $30 more, check again.

The PSU.. Research more before you recommend, don't effing repeat what someone else said in the last thread you read. XClio has a pretty good name for themselves in PSUs but the name isn't everything, espeically since 95% of the time, that name doesn't even make the **** PSU. The OEMS do.

Wasn't trying to b**** you out but do you really want to be responsible for making someone buy something that really doesn't suit them as well as something else?

its like $89 for home i think? and like $139 for pro. and yeah the samsung with the 3000:1 contrast looks absolutely AMAZING and is worth every penny. Saw one in the store next to a viewsonic and was left in awe. colors are vibrant, picture is clear and crisp. and if your going to be photoshopping i would go with it.

and the whole psu thing what about a good ol' forton? the xclio is good too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom