Monitor... Asus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Hi there, i live in Australia so there arnt alot of places and sites around here that i can get decent monitors like that sweet Samsung 22" everyone is going on about. But, this monitor is in most of the nearby shops and from what i can see from the stats its very good: 2ms responce time and 2000:1 contrast ratio.

Here it is:
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

Any information such as whether you think it is decent or not would be nice. I plan to pick it up for $370. Id rather keep the talk about this monitor as well thanks. :happy:

I looked at this one compared to some others and it really looked the best, plus its styled nicely. I think its is actually around the same quality as the Samsung, which are unfortunately a fair bit more expensive in OZ.

I got it and have been very happy with it since. I suggest you do the same!

Awesome. When buying a monitor are contrast ratio and response times the only thing i need to look at?

response time doesn't mater too much anything under 8ms is unnoticable ne way so ive been told. contrast ratio would i guess make pictures better having more difference between darkest of dark and lightest of lights

Asus Monitors are made by Sharp (the first gen were - not sure if they are still all made by Sharp) - they are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom