which monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baron5

Fully Optimized
i was wondering which dell to get the E228WFP 22" or the E207WFP 20"?
or should i get another brand?
which is the best brand and what is the best size?

thanks in advanced

I just got this one recently and trust me, it's amazing!
verynice clean moniter. No problems with it so far. I have a huge window behind me and on my CRT moniter you can see the glare and reflections. But on this, you cant see a thing! I highly recommend this one, great price.

Samsung makes great monitors. Ive got two 17in for dual monitor, but i think he is looking for a bigger monitor then 19". Dell makes good lcd monitors too. Both 20" and 22" lcd will display 1680x1050 resolution, so your not getting more desktop space with the 22". The difference is the 22" will display it bigger. For example, the same text on a web page on the 22" will be bigger compared to the 20". I suggest you go to your local computer store and find a 20" and a 22" widescreen and figure out which one is more comfortable to your eye sight.

Samsung makes great monitors. Ive got two 17in for dual monitor, but i think he is looking for a bigger monitor then 19". Dell makes good lcd monitors too. Both 20" and 22" lcd will display 1680x1050 resolution, so your not getting more desktop space with the 22". The difference is the 22" will display it bigger. For example, the same text on a web page on the 22" will be bigger compared to the 20". I suggest you go to your local computer store and find a 20" and a 22" widescreen and figure out which one is more comfortable to your eye sight.

I agree. The best way to decide on the size of monitor is to see one first hand. As I mentioned in another thread somewhere, I was split between getting 2 monitors and it was a visit to the computer store that made up my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom