Originally posted by lancec2c30
well I would wait the couple days and maybe get another gig of ram. That would help you the most for that extra money I like the build. good choices
um, the corsair I have is 152 for 1.. 65 bucks isn't gonna buy me another stick (unless I buy patriot 2x1 ddr2-667 and oc to 800 but idk about that, never oc'd b4)... I'll have more money to spend in a few weeks, at which time I'll buy more ram. 1 will do me for the time.