Monator Vs Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZorrosRage

In Runtime
Ok for now i am waiting to build my computer.

Basically I have had my computer for years and same with my TV. I would like to be able to use a nice TV or monitor to play games on my comp, and watch tv ect on. What would be the benefits of getting one or the other?

It just seems like it would be better just to buy 1 nice big screen than paying for a new cheap tv and a new cheap monitor.

If I bought a monitor and got a TV tuner would it be better than just buying a tv and connecting it with a dvi cable. Would i lose picture quality using earthier or?

Whats really the differences?

well the problem is;
A you will need some serious graphic power for larger screens.
Also the tv will have to be very high quality, becuase on some, the ms response is to low, ect. They used 40inch's at quakecon, but had like dual 8800ultra's to power it. if you willing to have just a 22widescreen, get a samsung 226bw and get a tv tuner. (cable to tv tuner to monitor)

I was hopeing for about a 32inch HD, but what would be the difference becides having to use different ways to connect them?

ummm you don't need no dual ultra to power 1080p tv, you can still use 1 ultra and play just fine.. and a 32inch widescreen is probably 720p.. you don't need nothing special to power that resolution you could hang with a 8800gts if you wanted to. and most lcd tv's already have d-sub connections to put in anyway

just atelast get a quality one. a crappy one will have bad resolution and stuff.

very true, a crappy tv will give you a **** of a time setting up the resolution, i tried working with my tv in the living, a 27 inch westinghouse.. and it won't even display 720p correctly without giving me a really hard time.. its retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom