moms new office rig.... case needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
ahahaha .. i love it ... my mom will ahve the most horsepower down the whole street! no other moms can compare AHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAH! here it is ...

SAMSUNG Combo Drive Black check this out.... new box this costs 21 dollars .. open box 23 hahahaha

NEC Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive just bc sometimes her job gives her stuff on floppies

Western Digital Caviar SE WD2500JS 250GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive that should be enoght for her now... um about partitions... i was thinking 10 gb windows and like 120 gb programs and 120 files ? good idea bad? any ideas?

SCEPTRE X7g-Naga V Black 17" 8ms LCD Monitor cheap nice used one b4... very nice

CHAINTECH VGA256C-SE73GT GeForce 7300GT 256MB GDDR2 PCI Express x16 Video Card decent card for a mom who plays freecell huh? alot better then onboard grahpics... so this should do her fine.

Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply was told this is decent and should be enough.

Rosewill RK250 Black PS/2 Wired Multi-media Keyboard looks good cheap .. so i picked it.

G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Standard System Memory Model F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ the cheapest 800 2 gb i could find and it looks good soo... i plan on having a window on this rigg...

GIGABYTE GA-965P-S3 Socket T (LGA 775) Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard the one below the ds3 .. didnt look 2 bad and i dont plan on ocing...

Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe 2.13GHz LGA 775 Processor Model BX80557E6400 what can i say bout this ? its jsut too good...

UBISOFT Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter -FREE wiht the core 2 duo SWEET !

ok my question a case perferibly black and or black silver... with a window but not a nescetity... any ideas?

budget is 1300 right now looking at 1007 without the case so i have some extra money for meee !!! yayyyy! looks like theyoyokid303 will be getting some more ram and maybe a videocard?!!!!?!

weellll... she is a multitask monster and i call this the dell killer... bc she is a dell fanatic and i was like jsut let me build you a pc ok and i want to give her the best! and i jsut would rather give her the best now so she cant/ wont complain :p

just get an alienware dell sux jk but dell really sux
don't partition just get a second hd for important files a 10gb windows partition will suck, why, because temp will fill up and ie cache and everything else, just one partition and a extra hd for importand files

dude hate to burst your bubble.. dell owns alienware.. and i have one... got mine the week before dell bought it .. i bought it for the case.... got ripped in price but o welll... that was when i was a virgin techie i am now ULTRA TECHIE MUHUHUHUHUAAAAA

EDIT: i was sooo quick to answer i forgotto add waht i was going ot add Rosewill R6AS5-BK 0.8mm SECC 120mm Fan ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail i kinda like this case.. looks fiesty.... lol but i wanna know about the air duct... can it be taken off? and does anybody know about the case fans .. and if it has a space for one in the front?

omg her rig is beter then mine exept for the vga but still she doesnt need any of that but i supose it will laste her the next 5 years for office worck and still eb fast

One day, when she's not looking, switch out all the stuff from her computer to yours... hopefully she'll never knw the difference ^^

i was thinking about it .. but i couldnt do that to her :( ima just have to wait till build my bros rig and give him my shizz and jsut upgrade my stuff.... its all good tho .... im ordering a notehr stick or ram for mine and maybe getting a new vga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom