Mobo shopping of a different kind. Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Alright so i need 2 of the same thing. I need a good Socket A board, and a good Socket 939 board. Problem? They both need to be mATX and need to fit that nice green little Aspire box. I want good brands guys. Both need AGP as well. If you need to know anything else just let me know.:D

One for me and one for my gf. Were getting identical cases except different color schemes. She will have my old socket A system except the board and i will have pretty much my current LAN rig cept the board. We will be going to many LAN parties together, so this will be cool. I want good stuff.

THats been discussed before already many times. She likes to game, do CSS and HTML ect ect yes. I need these motherboards though. Help please.
EDIT: Also, you might want to stop liening about that system. You cant put DDR2 on a S939 system.

Man PP that sucks :(

I have a Socket A Board that has AGP and a 3200+ Barton core that I need to get rid of...

but Im not sure if its Micro ATX....

I doubt it is....:(

If you just want a basic mobo (no OCing, No raid or sata) than that board is fine. I have used a bunch and never had a prob.

Now its hard to find a Nforce with a AGP in a Micro mobo. Thats why in my new Build CrossFlow I am using a Full size DFI Expert mobo in my Qpack case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom