Mobo Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
All x58's do..

all support crossfire, most support SLI

Its a shame how the P6T can do 3-way SLI while the Deluxe can't...I don't think 16/16/4 is good for 3-way sli anyway...x4 is too much of a bottleneck
the deluxe has 16phase power compared to the P6T's 8...

There will be another deluxe, the P6T Deluxe V2, which should be cheaper then the V1 because it lacks SAS support

the lower end x58 boards do not support SLI at all,

ie there is a regular X58 platinum, and x58 platinum SLI, one can do SLI, the other can't. I don't think the intel smackover can do SLI either

all support crossfire, most support SLI

Its a shame how the P6T can do 3-way SLI while the Deluxe can't...I don't think 16/16/4 is good for 3-way sli anyway...x4 is too much of a bottleneck
the deluxe has 16phase power compared to the P6T's 8...

There will be another deluxe, the P6T Deluxe V2, which should be cheaper then the V1 because it lacks SAS support

I disagree. PCI express has a huge bandwidth. It practically impossible to swamp a pcie slot with current cards. That 4x slot is 2.0 so its the same as an 8x 1.0 that should be plenty for a card.

I would consider it a problem if you are using, say a gtx295 and maybe a gtx280. But otherwise its a non issue.

well its for tri-SLI since its the third PCIE slot, only the highest end cards have that ability, so i think the extra bandwidth is justified

So does the Biostar support SLi?????.........And if you were me them which one would you buy???.....I only have $925 for the complete build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom