Mobo question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

0tz

In Runtime
Ok before I post here, I assured already that I used the search button before asking. ^_^

I already have good feedbacks on DFI as the best OC motherboard, MSI seconds it and as well as ASUS.

Is WinFast Foxconn a good motherboard? How about Biostar motherboards? Biostar boards are cheaper but reliable as what my friends told me.

I've had a couple of different foxconn boards, and for what they put on them I was fairly impressed... I wasn't out for OC on them so I didn't try all that much, but got some out of them. If your not looking for a major OC machine then go for it...

foxconn seem to make adequate basic motherboards but i wouldn't reccomend them for anyone who really cares about their computer. i have heard good things about the overclockability of biostar motherboards. if possible stick to the 3 major manufacturers you already mentioned. i assume you are looking at socket 939?

Socket 939 for my own PC and Socket 754 for my upcoming net cafe...So what do you think? Biostar for my cafe will do good? For mine of course I go for MSI or ASUS. Sad no DFI sellers here or I just don't know where.:p

Foxconn is one of the biggest builders of many components, but their stuff has always had someone else's name on it. Recently, they have begun to put out their own brand.

The reviews I have read on the latest Foxconn mobos have all been very solid, very stable. Not huge overclockers, but good mobos.

ECS Elitegroup has served me well in the past, and I know a few people who have them and they are excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom