Mobo Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

996_gt2

Baseband Member
Asus K8T800Pro or ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 (PCI-E and AGP)?

I've got an AGP card currently (BFG 6600GT OC) but I might want to upgrade to PCI-E eventually. generally with me tho, I tend to buy something then wait 3 years to update. so next time I want to upgrade I'll probably buy a new mobo because of socket tech.

with this in mind, which is more worthwhile?

the 2000mhZ (vs 1000) FSB of the K8T800Pro
OR
the PCI-E and AGP capability of the ASRock 939Dual-SATA2?

hmmm.. im going to say go with the K8t800pro because agp is getting phased out and i could/would buy your old card ...lol

how much money od you have... i mean .. if you get a nother mobo that agp .. even tho its agp and pcie its still goingt o be classic in like 2 years ... tell me your budget and well see what we can do ppl are always looking for a gfx card ... ME included
EDIT .... o ok .. well tell me a budget il lfind you a pcie board and card .....

Theyoyokid303 said:
how much money od you have... i mean .. if you get a nother mobo that agp .. even tho its agp and pcie its still goingt o be classic in like 2 years ... tell me your budget and well see what we can do ppl are always looking for a gfx card ... ME included
EDIT .... o ok .. well tell me a budget il lfind you a pcie board and card .....

I have a 6600GT-OC, I can't afford a new card and a new mobo and the CPU i want. and the ASRock board says it will be able to upgrade to be Socket M2 capable with a daughter board, which sounds cool.

well.. then .. get the asrock board ... since thats what your gonaa need .. well.. this is what i would do .. post the stuff you have right now on tf buy/sell and see if anybody bites for what you want .. then if not your gonna have to get the asrock

Theyoyokid303 said:
well.. then .. get the asrock board ... since thats what your gonaa need .. well.. this is what i would do .. post the stuff you have right now on tf buy/sell and see if anybody bites for what you want .. then if not your gonna have to get the asrock

just bought the videocard, im not a super hardcore gamer. it was over $100 dollars cheaper where I got it than at NCIX, so it was a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom