Mguire, IDK I think I have problem with PM's, so in case you didn't receive my PM's, here are a few questions:
1) Could a PSU be faulty and could cause only such minor fluctations?
2) I've been advised to try resetting bios to default settings, I found " load optimal settings " option, is that one ok? Is it logical to try that option when I changed the whole mobo?
3) How do I use the HD 4000 graphics? Plugged the DVI cable in there, didn't work. Black screen. Do I need to do something in the bios? Is it ok to install Intel VGA drivers along nvidia drivers?
4) Ever played Crysis? My GPU usage is 60's to 70's in certain areas, dropping to 40's and 50's sometimes causing the lag I'm speaking of. Badly optimized game or my system is f***ed up?
5) Would you advise me to return this rig? I can return it but then I'll have to buy a rig from another shop, and the one from which I bought this rig is more reliable I believe.