Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only difference is what comes with the package. I had to actually call tiger for the difference between the T-1 and A-1 packages. all the way at the bottom of the page is a list of what comes with the package. choose off what is offered.... get the T-1, more cables

I guess I dont really know what I need. This is my first build. Im look gaming mobo and something thats fast.

I just bought mine so I couldn't tell you performance. I will say, I like intel, and I like nVidea, so this should be a great mobo for you. it's SLI ready, and quad core ready (socket 775)

I heard the A-1 revision is better at OC'ing. The performance is really good. I have one and am happy with it. I can't compare it to anything though since this is my first build. I like how the BIOS is setup, its very clean and easy to use.

uhh, the ONLY difference is the cables that come with it. if you know something I don't please let me know, but the stuff that comes with them is the only difference that my Tigerdirect rep knew about

I will say, I like intel, and I like nVidea, so this should be a great mobo for you. (socket 775)
its perfect for him because you <3 it kthx
the p35-ds3r is much better for the price if you don't want SLI
and yes sircyber, it is quadcore, 45nm, and RAID ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom