MircoATX mobo for SFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think it have good Sound card build in?

I don't want to buy sound card right away..

---

Also.. since I want a small computer.. Do you think it better to go with MicroATX build.

Or buy Shuttle?

I'm not sure about the onboard sound,but my guess is that it should do the job fine.

And even though i don't hate Shuttle or anything like that,i'd avoid them,since their cases,though small,don't support Standard ATX PSU's,and i don't know of any good MicroATX PSU's.

Oh,and if you don't mind me hijacking your thread :D I'm also looking for a decent MicroATX board that OC's decently and has decent onboard video,so no Intel Chipset Recommendations,since their IGP's are pretty much crap.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

Audio:
Realtek ALC 883 8 -Channel High-Definition Audio CODEC
ASUS Noise Filter
Support Jack-Sensing, Enumeration, Multi-streaming
Coaxial S/PDIF out ports at back I/O

you dont necessarily need a soundcard at first. Onboard sound is decent enough. Take one with onboard sound, listen to the audio. If your then not satisfied you can always add a soundcard. :)

Oh,and if you don't mind me hijacking your thread :D I'm also looking for a decent MicroATX board that OC's decently and has decent onboard video,so no Intel Chipset Recommendations,since their IGP's are pretty much crap.

Of course not.

We are looking for almost the same thing anyways.

Is there something without onboard video?

I will be using 8800GT.. so I would not really need it.

Err my mistake the x1250 and the even the G35 ain't the most swell overclockers, max is like 3.5ghz if lucky and if your gonna oc, might wanna get wanna get a better northbridge cooler because thse chipsets get hot.

Also Micro atx motherboards are targeted to customers with a need for onboard video or HTPC capabilities so you won't find much matx motherboards with better chipsets.

If you realy wish to go small look int0 pico-ITX that is currently the smallest available form factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom