Minimum/Compulsory Parts Needed For A Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leatherface

Baseband Member
Hey Guys ^^,

I've just had a total brain meltdown, and i keep thinking that im missing something regarding my build. Am i right in thinking that these are the only parts that i would need to get a system up and running?

Case: NZXT Lexa Blackline
Motherboard: Foxconn Blood Rage
Processor: i7 920
Cooling: The stock fan =p
RAM: 6gb Corsair Dominator
Graphics Card: ATI HD4890
PSU: Corsair TX650
HDD: Some Western Digital one =p
Optical: Another Random one =p

I realy hope that thats all thats needed....because its strecthing my purse strings! Thats right i have a purse ^^.

Ya so sorry for being a n00b ^^

Thanks,
Sean

Hey Guys ^^

Thanks for the quick replies! and hopefully i can get the system up and running by next friday ^^... that is....if i dont short out all the ports because im a d0rk ^^

I would get these instead of the Corsair kit: Newegg.com - OCZ Platinum 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

Otherwise, you should have everything to get it up and running.

i already have the corsair kit! i just figured it was better than the OCZ stuff....i dont know why...i just did! =p

Thanks!

Ah, I see. Well, happy building. If you have any question, feel free to come back and ask them.

Well you are missing one mandatory part for a build of that nature.

An aftermarket cooler.

That bloodrage with an i7 is screaming to be overclocked. Now strap on some proper cooling and get to work.
:)

Very true but that build is far from bare minimum.
;)

It will be chewing bubble gum and kicking behind. And it is all out of bubblegum.

aha....will i be able to like run it on the stock cooler for say a month or so? just till i raise the funds for the cooler?

and do u have any thoughts onto which one i should use? ive been looking online...on like...novatech and stuff like that and cant seem to find a good one! its racking my brain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom