This might be a stupid question.... samsung lightscribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant be bothered with that then...
Not hard, i can give you links/directions if you need em just pm me.

Lightscribe CD/DVD costs too much ATM
so not worth it to me :(

Well the cd's only cost twice as much more, and the price should come down more soon. The end result is worth it, as its laser etched so theres no rubbing/peeling/discoloration. You dont need to ever buy any ink or anything, and the burners are the same price as non-lightscribe burners.

this is my lightscribe:

sharpie_s.jpg

lol

thats mine too xD

Lightscribe pretty much blows... the cd's cost more. It takes too long, and the final product is below par.

Not at all, looks very good if you set the contrast darker, and you can scribe more than one disc at the same time (if you have multiple burners on your system). Ill have three burners on wednesday, so ill be able to scribe 3 discs in about 13 minutes. If i had another bay open i would have gotten a 4th drive.

Haha i use the same sharpie XD no smudge or rub off either. >.> just ordered sata liteon drive. didn't bother with lightscribe. im too impatient as it is. I guess if you're big into burning music CD's or playable movies for your DVD player then cool. I use my Ipod and watch flicks right off the HD. Otherwise I.d just hook the TV to my pc. IDC what my storage dvd's look like. as long as they hold stuff XD
lightscribe's cool and all. if it only took 3 or 4 min and didnt cost any extra. XD

Haha i use the same sharpie XD no smudge or rub off either. >.> just ordered sata liteon drive. didn't bother with lightscribe. im too impatient as it is. I guess if you're big into burning music CD's or playable movies for your DVD player then cool. I use my Ipod and watch flicks right off the HD. Otherwise I.d just hook the TV to my pc. IDC what my storage dvd's look like. as long as they hold stuff XD
lightscribe's cool and all. if it only took 3 or 4 min and didnt cost any extra. XD

The full graphic (entire cd) takes a while, but small text is actually pretty quick. I myself use it for clients who need multiple copies of demos/projects to give a more professional look for their recordings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom