Mid tower or Full Tower ??

Mid Tower Case, or Full tower Case ??

• Mid tower is great, not to big, and everything fits !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, Full tower ALL the way ! Mid tower is for Pansys

• I'm an "individual" I run something different... what ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^lol^^ impreza why dont you have an OS??

mid tower for me. for one, a good full tower cost waaaaaaaaaaaay more than i am willing to spend on a case...
plus, i have a small table that it sits on and a full tower would be too much.
plus, i just think they look funny with just one optical drive in them and all those blank spaces.
plus, i dont think i will ever have 18 hard drives i need space for, lol.
the centurion 5 i am currently using has 5 hard drive bays (im using 2 ATM), and 4 open 5.25 bays that can be converted. 9 hard drives should be a-plenty, i'd think.
the watercooling is a good point, but i would want my components on the outside in any event in case of a catasrophic leak of some sort. of course, that wouldnt do any good if it was the cpu block leaking heh.

i move it around, changing parts, lying it on its side, wire management, adding new parts etc etc so often that a heavy full tower would be a PITA.

I say full tower. My first build was a mid tower but switching to a full tower allows for watercooling if you ever decide to. My cm stacker was heavier than **** but my Lian li is nice and light. Tough choice I like both but if you can, and have the room for it why not get a full tower.

I have always gone Full Tower. I really don't like the cramped mid tower cases. I am looking right now for an upgraded case from the COSMOS to something else that can support my watercooling loops internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom