microsoft Zune?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well When I saw a thing on the news about it, they siad it would come with a disc with all the software needed, a data cable, headphones,and all the manuals and registering crap.

I think it will be just like the i pods, in the way the gen. 1 were and such. Becuase it took apple a long a$$ time to build up to where they are today with the i pod today.

this is based on the toshiba S30 player. looks like it might turn out pretty good. check out gizmondo for more info

I know the ipod is going to support games through itunes. I hope it isn't just itunes. I like the zune actully for the scrren size. The ipod video sucks to watch videos on. I hope m$ does this right and put alot more featyres than ipod. I hope you can have xbox live anyware and play arcade games on it. That would be sweet.

if u want great screen size, just get a psp! theyre about 200 now, and a 2gb chip costs about 79.99 on ebay, and u can even find a 4gb harddrive for it for about 150.00. the screen is huge, lots of buttons, u can even get a spare battery for it, so if it dies just switch it out. they can view pictures, listen to music, watch videos, play games, and my favorite, browze the internet(like a pc, not a cellphone!) they can play almost anything for music, same for pics, video has to be in the mp4. format, u can download games and put them on the memory stick, so u dont gota carry the disks around(even makes the bat life longer.) ive had my psp for about a year now, i still dont got any scratches on it, still livin with a 32mb mem stick(dad wont get me a bigger one cause he think ill take it ito schoo and use if for what its meant for)stock 1800mah battery which has about 8 hours battlife(i killed it by charging it half way, draining it, then doing that again). psp's have wifi, 802.11 g/b/b+, they have infrastructure mode, so like the zune, u can share music/whatever is on the mem stick thru the wifi) comes with a remote cable(which i love) but it needs different headphones, the main cable is a lil short, and the dezign sucks, but they do stay in ur ear, and got some tremendous base when u first get it. phew...that was long

I have a Psp also, I have the 32mb card as well. Not enough space. I want something huge that you could like use to put full lenght movies on. Like an internal HDD of like 20gigs would be cool in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom