Mice Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen

In Runtime
With my new Computer Parts coming to me shortly, I'd like to upgrade my mouse. Problem is.. I don't know what I should be looking for.

Therefore, I'm looking for any recommendations on Gaming Mice, and why they're good. My hand is relatively large so not something that'll cause my hand to cramp after 2 hours.

Thanks

Only one choice for large hands (like ours) the Logitech range. I have the MX518 which could be a bit longer to fit my "freakishly long fingers" but it is very comfortable. If you have more money to spend than a G5 is the way to go. If you don't plan to spend *that* much on a mouse than a MX510. If you really must have wireless than the G7 is what you really want.

Any of the Razer mouses are large and ergonmic (nice to hold) great performance aswell.

Logitech 518, hands down.. The g6,g7 mice don't have 2 side buttons which can be very useful for games.

The Logitech MX518 is an award winning gaming mouse. I would get it too. What are the 2 side buttons used for, in games?

b1gapl said:
The Logitech MX518 is an award winning gaming mouse. I would get it too. What are the 2 side buttons used for, in games?

Ussually you set them up in the options section of your games..

I personally have the Saitek 1600DPI mouse and it sucks balls. Stay away from it.

I will probably pick up a MX518 with my upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom