Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Case. $10 less than the one I was considering
Newegg.com - Rosewill R5604-TBK 0.8mm SECC Screw-less Dual 120mm Fans ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
cool ;)

For the PSU, I was told to be careful with that one and not skimp here, specially since I'm gonna go SLI with 2x 9600GT
So I found this one:
Newegg.com - PC Power & Cooling S610EPS EPS12V 610W Continuous @ 40°C Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, cUL, CE, CB, TUV - Power Supplies

Although the 2nd PSU (the first one seems too crappy) you linked, looks technically good it's ALSO way less expensive than mine, ...
BUT WILL IT do the job that my rig will require?

In addition to that question, will the Cooler Master Centurion case with only one fan be enough to cool a Q6600 (with Arctic Pro 7 cooler) with 4gb ram 8800gts with overclocking? Or would you have to get extra fans/cooling products?

Hi,
In regards to the cooling q, my general theory is you can never have enough cooling, and many others follow suit. Is the airflow able to enter the front and exit the back in that case cause thats the ideal scenario. Also, the psu also provides a fan that helps cooling. Bout the only thing you could do is get a fan for inside the front of the case if possible (a quiet one). Also, what about the Tuniq Tower 120 or equivalent, I hear there's big heat output in the Q6600's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom