Maybe it doesn't pay to wait ( not talking about q6600 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
gabb thats an awesome price for the x-fi gamer, put that in the buy/sell hot deals section

why did you buy 2 different dvd burners?

ones a DVD-Rom not a burner and ASUS was the only SATA I could find at the time ( had 40 mins left to order before the end of July 27th, although it didnt matter cause they extended the date afterwards but I couldn't take that chance plus it was only 16 bucks ). Some have asked why get 2 optical drives? I was amazed by this question, its so conviniant to 2 drives in that I'm always swapping CDs/DVDs in and out of them. Having just 1 would just be a big hassle...

Some have asked why get 2 optical drives?
I have 2 in my wife's computer, a reader and a burner. Did it to save wear and tear... but she doesn't use them the way they were intended.

My rig has one burner. I mount images of the disks I use the most, so it doesn't see a whole lot of use.

Yeah, I basically never use my DVD drive, lol

Not kidding, the other day I turned on my comp, saw the light for my DVD drive turn on and got a shock going what the **** is that! Was that always there? before realizing the reason the case was a grey / black colour in that section instead of the normal pitch black is cause it turns out I have an optical drive! omgnowai!

I'm in the same boat as Trotter. If I ever actually need a disc, I usually have the image of it somewhere round the place. Like on the occasion that I actually BUY a game (shock horror) I install it, go to gamecopyworld.com and crack it straight up unless it is known to screw up with cracks, lol, cause I can't be bothered keeping up with all the discs round the place! They just go straight to the CD wallet, haha

Yeah, I basically never use my DVD drive, lol

I'm in the same boat as Trotter. If I ever actually need a disc, I usually have the image of it somewhere round the place. Like on the occasion that I actually BUY a game (shock horror) I install it, go to gamecopyworld.com and crack it straight up unless it is known to screw up with cracks, lol, cause I can't be bothered keeping up with all the discs round the place! They just go straight to the CD wallet, haha

that doesn't work for newer more popular games with a lot of patches cause the cracks for the new patches take too long to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom