Maxing out Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im used to the squeal, all three of my 8800GT's do it while folding too...just not as loud.

The other noises are hard to explain...kinda sounds like music is playing through the card. Then again i have the card right there next to me on top of my desk next to the keyboard....im sure it wouldint bother me installed in the case.

Dude, why are you crushing that Geforce 8200 board.. sell it... you should be able to recoop some of some money back

You could score like tastegw where he sold a 6400+ for more than $100... you might get something around the same for the CPU and board

right....it only bothers me like now when i am just surfing and the card is folding. you really cant even hear it i am just a freak.

The other noises are hard to explain...kinda sounds like music is playing through the card.

hmmm. thats kind of weird. what kind of music lol? as long as its not disco, you're golden. if it starts blaring the beegees, quick! return it!

Dude, why are you crushing that Geforce 8200 board.. sell it... you should be able to recoop some of some money back

You could score like tastegw where he sold a 6400+ for more than $100... you might get something around the same for the CPU and board
it's a metaphor, oooh I intend to sell it, not for anything more than $50 with the box and everything but I will get something back out of it

So, yeh I have wondered about power consumption...

Will my PSU cut if for a OC'd 920 and OC'd GTX 295?

I've used the eXtreme PSU calc and it puts me well in safe grounds even at 20% cap aging (which I'd doubt that my psu is that shammy)

sweet..with a 650 core clock my fps went up a bit:
sp3220090125114319ot0.png

and regular crysis:
sp3220090125115056ha1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom