Massacre my FINAL build!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why people keep saying Vista is so slow. I've been running it since march and I've never had memory usage/slow down problems. This thing is never ever sluggish. It's instantaneous.

I don't get why people keep saying Vista is so slow. I've been running it since march and I've never had memory usage/slow down problems. This thing is never ever sluggish. It's instantaneous.

ive tried vista ultimate twice , and i ended up going back to xp.

For gaming, xp is the best at the moment imo.
Sure dx10 is great, but the games that are out right now dont utilize dx 10 that much.

ive tried vista ultimate twice , and i ended up going back to xp.

For gaming, xp is the best at the moment imo.
Sure dx10 is great, but the games that are out right now dont utilize dx 10 that much.

I have two legit copies of vista business x32 and vista business x64 and I cant bring myself to install either version - I've gone through vista like 3-4 times and I just dont like it as much as XP. Maybe the 5th time will be a charm.

I have two legit copies of vista business x32 and vista business x64 and I cant bring myself to install either version - I've gone through vista like 3-4 times and I just dont like it as much as XP. Maybe the 5th time will be a charm.

Im just gonna wait till they fix all the bugs and gaming issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom