<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
callsuperputers.gif

3b87_7.JPG

Am I missing something? What does the second picture refer too? :freak:

hmm judgin by the looks of it.. its about 10,000 dollars over priced... but then again, its EBAY... where the land of the idiots roam free.

Always remember... if you can only find it on ebay.. ... use extreme judgement on it...
TB-Harddrive would be nice.. so would the CPU's .. however for such experts they failed to put ALL the info on the page...and they put "overclocked up to 5GHz each" on there like it took effort to overcloak each of the 4 cores .... lol....

Its just packaging gimmiks... whatever makes them sound better then competition, kinda like memory cards reading gigabits instead of gigabytes- bigger numbers sell. 8G makes you think "gigabytes" but really.. its just 1Gigabyte.. 8 gigabits...

I sent him a message regarding the 4 GTX's and how it was completely impossible.

I told him to confront this issue or be reported for fraud.

also Totally missed the dumbest thing

Blue Ray / HD DVD burner, up to 50 GB on ONE DISK !

Blu-ray(not Blue-Ray) its Blu not Blue, and ray doesnt have the R capitalized

Blu-ray Burners exist, HdDuD burners exist*(nor have i seen any actual HDDud burners except for the one showed at CES)

Dual format burners don't exist, although dual format readers DO exist

Blu-ray=25GB per layer
HDDuD=15GB per layer

Double Layer Blu-ray=50GB
Double Layer HDDVD=30GB

30 GB is not= to 50GB

Also i have never seen any blank HDDVD media naywhere, I only see blank Blu-ray media.

This guy needs to be reported and charged a huge fiine cuz he is just lying out his @ss

"Yes , it will fit !
We can use XFX GeForce 8800 GTXXX Video Card , which is a SINGLE slot card.
We can get an NVIDIA splitter that will allow us 2 put a DOUBLE slot card
into 1 PCI-e slot,
and we can solder 2 cards together with an BFG kit.
If you don't know electronics, get back to us when you grow up!!!

Cant Google?
here is a link;
XFX GeForce 8800 GT XXX Video Card - FREE Company of Heroes PC Game, 512MB DDR3, PCI Express 2.0, SLI Ready, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, Video Card PVT88PYDD4 at TigerDirect.com
or
BFG GeForce 8800 GTX Water Cooled Edition 768MB GDDR3 SLI Ready Dual DVI HDTV Video Card with Water Cooling System BFGR88768GTXWCE at TigerDirect.com

Please DON'T buy our machine "

What a doosh. I don't want my cards all screwed with and soldered and all of that.

EDIT: My reply...

"THAT'S NOT A GTX YOU MORON!

That's a G92 8800GT XXX 512MB! It won't SLI properly with GTX's.

And I think you should mention the fact that you plan on soldering cards together in the item description. You're a complete idiot.

Good luck trying to get 2 completely different types of cards to work together.

Your pc is about $10,000 overpriced and doesn't even work. We should get you fined..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom