<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMGDFATFOOMG
dude...look at the first feedback...
i think that guys posts at newegg.
hahaha he's such a pro he hasnt sold **** since may of this year. and he probably left that first feedback for himself. notice: no product listing.
what a ****ing idiot.

wow this thread still going far!

I dont think I will email him but if you of you guys ge that computer mail me a GTX for point this out :D

Nagasama - Props on your OC thus far. I'm impressed.

thanks benny! water cooling i might make it to 3.6+ heh. no time for that at the moment im afraid. depending how well it scales at the higher voltages, got it at 1.4 now which really leaves me about .2V-.4V+ with better cooling.
i may try to start piecing together a decent set up first part of the new year. wont be something i have the time or inclination to buy all at once though (i always say that lol).

I noticed all the "a+++++" crap in each feedback report.. Makes me think he made a bunch of e mail accounts and gave himself feedback or something.

you noticed that too? becasue i thought the same exact thing...

becasue he gave the buyers feedback with A++++ in them, and the buyers also gave the seller A++++ bullcrap too.

thats kida odd.

put two and two together:

system that is physically impossible with enough bullcrap on the page to write a book with, thats outrageously expensive, who hasnt sold stuff in a while, all the feedbacks say the same thing, etc....

ITS A SCAM!

callsuperputers.gif

3b87_7.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom