<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee tons of people have emailed them with proof of faster computers. I thought of sending a link to a supercomputer but I'm pretty sure they mean gaming computers. And regardless, I give my self odds of 1:1000000 for getting that pc.

It doesn't matter. The guy is a tool. He deserves to be put in his place. Check this out...

==================
Dear buyitonline4less,

Does this hold the world record for the 3DMark06 benchmark? If it does not, then I believe I can have this pc for free. Please run an authentic 3DMark06 benchmark and post the results. I will send you my address if you need. Thank you.
==================
Dear vanbt7,

We reserve the right to call it "fastest" by a benchmark that we choose.
==================
Dear buyitonline4less,

Then provide the benchmark. Also, provide your quantifiable definition of "fastest" so that your bold and fanciful text may be taken seriously. You are also falsely advertising the speed of the machine, stating it is a 40GHz machine, this is not so. More cores simply means more pipelines for information. The velocity of the data moving through those pipelines is still 5GHz. It's not like I can go on a road trip with 8 cars and expect to get to my destination 8 times faster than if I went alone.
==================

:p I try... I try...

Anyone notice that the board doesn't fit 4 GTX's? The last slot is a single slot...

lmao but I would assume that the person who built this is probably a 20-something and to be honest, it's not a bad get rich quick scheme. Exploiting people who don't know any better isn't ethical but it's certainly effective.

I'm just wondering how he plans on shipping 4 GTX's... Is he just going to duct tape one to the case and draw on it with crayons or something?

The board "physically" does not fit 4 dualslot cards.

Lol one could only imagine....But I suspect that we have them by the "cajones" if I may say =P.

I've always wondered the same thing with quad fire. Because most cases only have 7 expansion slots on the back, so the 4th card wouldn't fit since they all have dual slot coolers.

this guy is a ****ing idiot. and just because of what he calls his business (if you can even call it that) a superdiot

6) RAM: 4 GB (2048 MB) of DDR2.

he needs to do his math, thats 4096mb, 2048mb is 2gb. idiot

(When you buy your computer, make sure that the speed of the RAM is not DDR1 or it will slow your computer down - dirty little manufacturer's trick)

wtf is ddr1? and how is it a manufactures trick? ddr2 is much cheaper! IDIOT

Windows Vista is available , however, until Vista is more established, we don't suggest it.

only words of truth that this guy has spoken so far.

, and we don't install any useless crap like many big companies such as Dell and HP do.

E%206600.JPG

oh really? looks like you just installed three program suites and moved all the shortcuts to the desktop

and that video card does look alot like a ati, doesnt it?

Also, please allow us up to three weeks to prepare and customize your computer before we ship it. Most of the time, we will have it shipped within days of your order, but occasionally, we will want to spend some time customizing the computer to your needs.

hmm, whats that smell? OOH I KNOW, TIS ********!!!

2 TB Hard Drive in RAID Format

1 GB Dual Graphics Cards in SLI

i never knew they made a 2 tb hdd! and 1gb dual graphics, according to his logic, wouldnt that be 2gb? **** according to him, he would some how find a way to make it sound like 32gb!

what i would love to see would be a dxdiag export or something, maybe a screenshot UNEDITED of system properties where it shows the cpu type and installed ram, etc...

guy is a ****ing liar. LIAR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom