<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why he would post that. He's clearly not serious. I mean... "faster"? In what way? It would probably be some bogus gimmick like "oh, I meant a pc that was stock from a real name brand like dell, and by fast I mean if you add up all the processor speeds" ubbernoober

Friend already e-mailed him today as well, asking that if we could really find a faster PC, if we would get that one for free... Here was the response he recieved:

I will have to ask the lawyer - he put up the copy, and i don't want to make any claims for him as far as what "free" means w/o asking first.
We do back it up... however, you will have to take it up with our legal department as far as all of the detail.

So apparently "free" doesn't exactly mean "free" after all xD.

I see... let me check my ebay account to see if he's responded to my reply yet. And vernong, lol. Maybe if you pay shipping you can have mine but I don't think my parents would let me give this pc away anyway lol. And nagasma don't worry, if they send it to me then I sure as **** will not be using that god awful case.

EDIT: There's no new messages for me, and I'll have my mom check her email tomorrow because that's the address the account is attached to.

^say what?^
lol "free" means "free"...lmao what a DOOSH-bag.
your friend should have emailed him the webster's dictionary definition of free:

10: not costing or charging anything

thats what i always understood "free" to mean when used concerning an object that would normally cost something.
"ask the lawyer"? omfg...i know so many attorneys that spend their free time posting listings on ebay for dorks.
i wish i could hit that guy with a lead pipe. in the head. :/

Haha, my friend already e-mailed him back, asking what the details were and saying that quad-SLI isn't even commercially available yet xD.

I e-mailed him as well. I should be like "face it, there are faster ones out there. I'll take a piece of my choosing now. Please send me the.... QX, yes... thank you!"

I e-mailed him as well. I should be like "face it, there are faster ones out there. I'll take a piece of my choosing now. Please send me the.... QX, yes... thank you!"

same here, im about to show him the specs for a HP Superdome 512GB of ram, 64 Itanium2's(1.86Ghz dual core each,24mb L3 cache) plus terabytes and terabytes of storage. I'm pretty sure I hould report him for posting false/misleading information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom