<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sent him a link to the thread.

LOL @ his name being buyitlessonline selling a 13k desktop, LMAO

i woudlnt mind having tht system for fee however to buy one of a big mouth like him god!

lol i sent him one too

i'm sorry sir, i've sat back and watched you lie amongst many people. And frankly, i'm sick of seeing people like you try to swindle people out of their money.

first off, skull trail uses socket 771, which is all xeon related cpu's, so none of your qx series which is socket lga 775 is going to fit in it. The only samples of skulltrail arent given out for sale, and were only demonstrated a few times with HARPERTOWN cpu's, not kentsfields or yorkfield.

2nd, you say its 4 8800gtx's THOSE WONT FIT... so you told someone else you got single slot 8800GT'S well sorry buddy, those don't do quad sli or even tri because they only have a single SLi bridge, communication won't go properly through cards w/ a single SLi prong... and not only that, 40ghz, ya right, get a life... the fastest core 2 quad on the planet was only 5.9ghz on liquid nitrogen... you sir need to change the cpu speed, along w/ many other things or you will be reported for false information

Nice, now he know syou are working with someone else lol.

You shoul;d have told him about BlueGene/P

callsuperputers.gif

im seriously going to put this pic in my sig

the quote that should go with the pic is
"Hot ****! thier gonna get pwned by my mad deal if they buy dis ****."

Nah, it should say "Quad-SLI with GT XXX soldered together, Blue-Ray and HD-DVD burner in one, and 40GHz of processing power! z0mg ub3r pwnage!"

Here's what REALLY ****es me off.

All of this crap about customer service and going the extra mile and customizing everything to exactly the way you want it, and yet he shuts down EVERY SINGLE legitimate question that ANY educated buyer would be entitled to?

I mean...what the ****. He might as well put "the educated and wise need not apply"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom