<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpixel

Daemon Poster
Holy crap

Do people really believe it operates at 40GHz?

Also how do you "really" add up the total processing power because I know its not 40GHz.

And how does he say its quad SLi with 4 GTX's?

True, everyone posts everything in here lol
this sub forum and general builds ;)

Do people really believe it operates at 40GHz?
yes I do

Also how do you "really" add up the total processing power because I know its not 40GHz.
Don't know

I didn't know you could do quad SLi ALREADY... just had a thread about Tri-SLi recently lol

from seller
If you can find ANYONE on this planet that can build a FASTER Computer
than this SuperPuter-MAX,
You can have THIS ONE FOR FREE !!!!

although 2 Quad Core EXTREME QX 9755s are impressive though

HAHAHAHA lmao x 10000

That's not 40 GHz, its 2 quad cores at 5 GHz lol you don't multiply 5x8 because you have a total of 8 cores. And they have 8gigs of ram and quad 768 MB GPUs on a 32 bit os? What a joke!

HAHAHAHA lmao x 10000

That's not 40 GHz, its 2 quad cores at 5 GHz lol you don't multiply 5x8 because you have a total of 8 cores. And they have 8gigs of ram and quad 768 MB GPUs on a 32 bit os? What a joke!

So what is the true way t find out how muhc processing power you really have?

The true way is that each core is at 5 Ghz and thats it. Sure it has a combined power of 40 GHz but no program on the planet can utilize that total processing power, maybe a few dual threaded applications can utilize a total of 10 GHz divided over 2 threads and a quad threaded application might be able to utilize 20 GHz spread over 4 separate threads but there are no practical octo-threaded applications let alone games out there right now that would be able to use the combined 40 GHz.

EDIT: I didn't even know quad sli was still commercially available, I thought nvidia tried and failed at that a while ago...

In all honesty, I was typing up a huge response and just erased it all to type up what I'm currently typing right now, because quite frankly, I am at a complete loss for words.

yes I do

I didn't know you could do quad SLi ALREADY... just had a thread about Tri-SLi recently lol

Quad SLI could be done way back before the 8 series were released, using two 7950GX2's accomplished this feat

and for the 40Ghz that is just plain Ebay n00bness, where you see 9Ghz PC's all the time

3b87_7.JPG

callsuperputers.gif

If you can find ANYONE on this planet that can build a FASTER Computer
than this SuperPuter-MAX,
You can have THIS ONE FOR FREE !!!!

SLI QUAD !!!
4 Video Cards Nvidia 8800 GTX in SLI
& CrossFire configuration

An A-Plus certified Tech slaps together a computer, dumps it in a box to ship, and goes onto the next computer

We give you a lifetime free labor policy, which means that if you ever have any problems, we will fix it for free. (We will have to charge for parts if they aren't under warranty.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom