<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a Pokemon?

odd that I've never heard of it, I played every game when I was younger, unless they released a new one???

mudkip.jpg

lol.. mudkip!

um... don't know why that didnt work.. but yes, it was a pokemon

ShowYouPokemans.jpg

lol. this whole thing make me think about how to build computers and make money on ebay... and how awesome that would be.. and i actually thought of a way to do it and have fun while making a bit of money off of it.

basically just use ebay as an ad tool, and just tell people that you will build their custom computer of their dreams, and just price it by all the parts, and add like 50-75 dollars per hour for assembly and thats how you get your money. the only draw back is you have to have money to buy the stuff before hand.

ShowYouPokemans.jpg

lol. this whole thing make me think about how to build computers and make money on ebay... and how awesome that would be.. and i actually thought of a way to do it and have fun while making a bit of money off of it.

basically just use ebay as an ad tool, and just tell people that you will build their custom computer of their dreams, and just price it by all the parts, and add like 50-75 dollars per hour for assembly and thats how you get your money. the only draw back is you have to have money to buy the stuff before hand.

yep, maybe we should do this, like each throw some cash it in, and then you get 150% of what you put in once you start making your profit

thats a very clean looking photo.. lol

looks like it was done by a rookie photoshopper/ really **** good paint artist because of its lack of depth in shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom