<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask him if those cpu's are socket 775 or 771 lol, also someone get your free pc by telling him that that pc uses server cpu's therefore is not a desktop. its a server

Here are some of the emails and replies I got from him.

I can't remember exactly what I asked him but it the first one was asking if it is true that he will give it away free if I could find someone that could build a faster computer.

He replied: "I will have to ask the lawyer - he put up the copy, and i don't want to make any claims for him as far as what "free" means w/o asking first"

His second email reply: "We do back it up... however, you will have to take it up with our legal department as far as all of the detail."

I then asked him what his definition of free was, but no reply.

I think you are all crazy for careing so much...

If I had the money I so would be doing it...:)
Hes just taking advantage of the ignorant, tell me you wouldn't do the same if you had no soul?? :p

Though I do agree that some of the "things" he has written is false advertising..

Here's what I sent to eBay's fraud message thing:

Both the Intel Skulltrail and the QX9755 depicted in this item are not yet released, and to sell an engineering sample of either is a serious crime.

4 GTX's will not physically fit on the skulltrail board, as claimed in this item description.

4-way SLI as described in this item is not yet supported on any motherboard.

HD DVD / Blu-ray combo burners do not yet exist, yet the seller claims to have one.

The speed of the computer is misleadingly depicted to make the buyer believe it is faster than it really is.

Please confront this user before he makes a sale and gets himself into more trouble than he can possibly imagine with the impossible and illegal task of assembling and selling this pc.

Thank you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom