<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent him an e-mail with allll of the errors on his page in a nice neat fasion.

Then I called him a blatant scammer, and that he must remove the auction or be banned.

Did you show him this pic?

banhammer2.jpg

lmao... nice.

If only he knew how much MORE trouble he would be in if this thing actually was purchased. He would be totally screwed, with an IMPOSSIBLE task of building this pc to the description lol. We're doing him a FAVOR. lol

lmao... nice.

If only he knew how much MORE trouble he would be in if this thing actually was purchased. He would be totally screwed, with an IMPOSSIBLE task of building this pc to the description lol. We're doing him a FAVOR. lol

If he wont give me the free PC I will just report him to ebay for scamming people, and maybe nvidia lol.

This whole ordeal makes me want to make an accurate auction and show him HOW you approriately and convincingly setup something like this.

the whole page is so poorly organized, he fails to make a consistent flow chart of parts which is extreeeeeemely critical to a pc auction. Everything is just all over the place, with **** gifs everywhere and bleeps about "Puters" and how awesome his "company" is.

The guy needs to take a tech writing course or essay writing or SOMETHING because this is sooo far from convincing it's insane. He sounds like a used car salesmen.

its some asus case, i hate that thing, its ugly and oddly fat at the bottom.. hahaha asus vento or something like that, i don't remember

but thats retarded.. you can't link 4 8800gtx's.... and even if you could, the design of that board wouldnt allow it because gtx's are dual slot and one of the pci-e slots is right after another... this guys a moron, and should be slapped in the face and banned

is the skulltrail mobo even out yet?!?!?

and to add on top of that.. any computer w/ 4 8800 Ultras will out do this ;)

and, another thing, if it is 4 8800gt's... they will not work, as they only have 1 SLi bridge.. and there is no possible support for 8800gt sli

someone mention the 8800 ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom