Making the Tuniq fit....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riznarf

In Runtime
I've heard on the TT120's the plate that rests against the cpu is sometimes (or all the times) concaved in...away from the cpu so that it doesnt have 100% contact with the cpu. I've heard of people sanding this to make it even, but are there any tutorials for this or guides? does this problem even occur on ALL tt120's or just some?

I've heard on the TT120's the plate that rests against the cpu is sometimes (or all the times) concaved in...away from the cpu so that it doesnt have 100% contact with the cpu. I've heard of people sanding this to make it even, but are there any tutorials for this or guides? does this problem even occur on ALL tt120's or just some?

I have a tuniq as well that I have yet to install, really I wouldn't do anything unless its not working correctly. Despite how "easy" everyone makes everything sound, if you mess up in lapping/sanding, you can really mess things up...question is, are your temps alright?

thanks, i guess ill see how everything works out, i havent actually built it yet, (to be built around the 15th-ish) but ill post and let everyone know how it goes...

p.s. what should the idle/load temps for an e6750 be approx? (I'll be doing some heavy OC'ing...hopefully to around 4ghz)

No way! I just ordered the exact same build from Newegg! They should be here around the 15th, also! The only difference is that I went for the XFX 8800GTS (free Lost Planet), and I got the Q6600. It'll be a big step up from what's in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom