The main thing in Conroes that have over AMD's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
I read it was June so when did they announce the lattest delay?

They're being shipped to OEM's and Retailers in June, being sold in July.

I'm going to guess that a few Conroe's are going to be "accidentally" leaked and we'll probably have some benchmarks of the final chips next month. :D

The prices of the lower end Conroes seem to have dropped too.

This Conroe ban is going to be interesting :) Well, its a double-edged sword, so the fools can't say anything false about it either. Should be interesting though, guess I'll be visiting the other forums more often for the next 2 weeks.

Though...the rules of the game don't say anything about not being able to link to Conroe threads before the start :)

Green Radience said:
The prices of the lower end Conroes seem to have dropped too.

This Conroe ban is going to be interesting :) Well, its a double-edged sword, so the fools can't say anything false about it either. Should be interesting though, guess I'll be visiting the other forums more often for the next 2 weeks.

Though...the rules of the game don't say anything about not being able to link to Conroe threads before the start :)

Some one should start a Eternal Conroe Thread were people can ask questions and such, so evreything is crammed into one thread...

Kinda like the definitive OC'ing guide by Thunda on DFI street :)

Just an Idea:D

Yea, I was thinking about that too, but things like how the final versions overclock and some more detailed benchmarks aren't avaliable yet, so while the information would be pretty solid...it wouldn't be definitive. I'm just going to wait for it to come :) Anyone else want to start, feel free.

Green Radience said:
Yea, I was thinking about that too, but things like how the final versions overclock and some more detailed benchmarks aren't avaliable yet, so while the information would be pretty solid...it wouldn't be definitive. I'm just going to wait for it to come :) Anyone else want to start, feel free.

True True, Plus Im sure people at XS will have them at 5 GHz and will already have a guide and such.........:p

amazing isnt it?

You guys obviously need someone to hold your hand, so I'm going to try pulling a little experiment here, first of all, see if your name is here:

nitestick
wtk pro l
Green Radience
magouster

You guys have demonstrated that you can't seem to keep a topic on conroe from becoming disfunctional if more than one of you posts in it, therefore I am BANNING you from ANY conroe related discussion for the next 2 weeks (as in ending midnight wherever you live on SATURDAY JUNE 10).

looks like im not alone in thinking hes a bit too much of a fanboy

im not saying conroe is a bad processor, in fact i think itll blow amd away. im just telling u not to count ur chickens before they hatch. all those "benchmarks" are based on one benchmark, an intel performed experiment. intel sells their processors cheap, but how long will that last. im interested in how long intel can hold this new architech before something else comes and blows it away. u never no.

And yet you show your ignorance again. I'm not saying this simply to put you down, you really ARE ignorant.

theshonen8899 said:
All those "benchmarks" are based on one benchmark

Um...no they're not. XtremeSystems has completely and totally different benchmarks. They're entirely independant. Every benchmark is different, how can you even say that they come from the same source? Wow...

theshonen8899 [/i]An [B]intel[/B] performed experiment.[/QUOTE] Yea said:
intel sells their processors cheap, but how long will that last.

How can it not last? The prices of processors fall continously. These processors will not only remain cheap, they will become even cheaper as time goes on. A perfect example of an ignorant statement, up there.

dude! ur still flaming people???
i thought u got banned because of taht
go spread ur fanboy love for the conroe somewhere else, no one wants to hear you go crazy about how much intels going to pwnzor amd
knowledge and facts are nice, getting a new system taht kicks *** in gaming is nice, but dont get so fing heated up over it, its just a go*amn machine
i dont feel like going on anymore about conroe or ur endless "u must love conroe" religion but respect other peoples **** opinion
if they love amd then leave them the f*ck alone, not everyone needs to love conroe
i only wanted to say my opnion was to wait for the conroe to come out and show if it was truly worth it other than praising stupid tests on stuff that can be just as much rigged as it can be worse.
the da*n thing isnt even out for two months

learn some respect

LEARN SOME RESPECT?! This coming from the guy who incessantly calls me a fanboy while spouting lies?!

You people need to come up with some facts of your own instead of calling me a fanboy. I run a AMD system, will argue for AMD when compared to a Pentium 4, and couldn't care less about which company wins the battle. Fanboy, right.

EDIT: WTF? Irvine, California?!

Green Radience said:
How can it not last? The prices of processors fall continously. These processors will not only remain cheap, they will become even cheaper as time goes on.

Agreed. FX-60 is down to 800 now, I remeber when the 4800 X2 was at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom