Ma Build Howz it Lookin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they just lock the pipes because they are too lazy to make a "better" card in a series so they just make that one and make it work slower thats just my views on things but i still think its pretty stupid

uh did you not read the part where i said the pipes are UNLOCKED? and they make them because they are a cheaper alternative to the x850xt pe and have left over cores from those cards

Hmm ;) . You seem to be a Nvida fan boy :rolleyes: . That's what annoys me is when people just say somethings better when they can't actually prove it. Just SAYING the 6800GS is better won't make the fact that it isn't. At the end of the day Sapphire just wanna make money so there gonna do what seems nessacary to make money. So with the first GTO2's they wanted to sell something that would sell cause people can unlock it. But those people which can't be bothered/don't know how to unlock it /overclock it will go for the X850XTPE. But it seems they have left that series to die now and just let everyone get a good fast card for cheap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom