M2n32 deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
Hi ,

i am buidling my new rig but now facing some problems:

1. in the modo AtX power connector it is written 24-pin EATXPWR
but my power supply only got 20 pin - how can i connect it ?

2. I got 3 optical drives , 1 IDE HD and 1 SATA HD .
but this mobo only got one IDE connector , what can i do ?

thanks

you could also get some external enclosures to put you optical drives and ide hdd in and plug it in through usb:

external enclosure list

just make sure its an ide interface.

Also some ppl may say its slower through usb, but im using a 400gb ide seagate hdd in an external enlcosure with a usb 2.0 connection, and i watch movies form it all the time and i havn't noticed any lag.

Also if you plan on leaving the hdd on for a while, get an external enclosure with a fan for it. The optical drives will be fine without a fan.

edit: sry i didn't answer your last question. I'm not too sure about a cable that converts sata to ide. I did some searching but all i found was usb cables to ide/sata, but external enclosures are prob the best way to go besides the pci to ide card.

i found a IDE to SATA converter , but if i connect a IDE HD(master) and a DVD rom (slave), will it work/

I mean I found a converter - that will change IDE to SATA..

Then if i connect a IDE harddisk and DVD rom - will it works?

Another How can i connect 20 pin powercord to 24 pin power connector in motherboard?

the people in computer shop told me that i can just connect it . but how i know connect it from the left or from the right ?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom