Lowering Ping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you live in the middle of nowhere... like me... the best ping i ever get is around 60 but its usually like 90. if im under 100 im happy. plus i like having a high ping, it makes every1 mad when i pwn them :D

oh, and 40ms (60-20) doesnt really matter... you'r kind of splitting hairs at that point. if your getting pwnd, u need more practice, not a 40ms faster connection ;)

Americas Army always has lag no matter what. Thats one of the reasons i hardly play it anymore.

dam thats way better than anyone in my country can get, my whole country is in the middle of nowhere, our internet cant go any faster than adsl at about 3.5mb/s. the lowest ping ive ever had (on the fastest internet plan btw) is about 120 and im in a major city

El_Roberto said:
dam thats way better than anyone in my country can get, my whole country is in the middle of nowhere, our internet cant go any faster than adsl at about 3.5mb/s. the lowest ping ive ever had (on the fastest internet plan btw) is about 120 and im in a major city
Yeah, it sucks that you guys in Australia/New Zealand always have bad pings, it's not your guys fault. :(

However, you can own with that 200ish ping, I've seen it done before.

0 - 50 = excellent
50 - 100 = good
100 - 150 = tolerable
150 - 999 = unplayable

Graphics don't affect ping at all. So stop worrying about that. Find a different server, it's that simple. Find a closer server.

growing up playing CS on a 56k (200-400ping)and then going to college w/ T-1's (30-60) it was like i had god mode on... now i got a job and play on dsl (40-90)... starting w/ a huge ping def makes you a better player in teh long run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom