Low Profile Video Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingasis

In Runtime
I need you guy's help because I know I can depend on you guys... I'm looking for a low profile video card with an HDMI input. I need it to replace my 7300 GS because I'm using my LCD T.V. as my computer monitor... currently it's only hooked up through a VGA I/O... I'm not looking for a high end graphics card but hopefully something that works as well as the 7300 GS and probably somewhere around the [price range of 100-

That card actually doesn't look too bad... if I could get some more reviews on it I'll look for it at Fry's if i plan on getting it

no experience with that card. used to have a x1900xtx a while back and i can honestly say it was one of the worst cards i ever owned. i rma'd it twice because i kept getting random bsod's when i was gameing. owned it for about 6 months and then bam it died. so i gave up on ati a long time ago.

if you want something cheap with htcp capibility look at this.
Newegg.com - XFX PVT95GZAFG GeForce 9500 GT 1GB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 Low Profile Ready Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards
throw on a dvi to hdmi adapter and hook it up to your tv.

Most ATI cards are capable of transferring sound through the DVI port. So long as you use the provided DVI HDMI adapter. As far as I m concerned, I got an HDMI port on my motherboard, so no worries there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom