Looking for a new Computer Monitor ? Try this one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
I thought my dual computer monitor lineup would be something spectacular, how wrong I was. Everton from Connected Internet posted an article today that has an image of an incredible looking computer monitor lineup. The linup consists of one 30” center flat screen monitor and five 20.1” perimeter flat screens that surround the center lcd monitor. This computer monitor setup needs special multi-monitor software of course that makes it possible to choose what you display on all the single flat screen monitors. Take a look at the image first to get a better impression.
computermonitors.jpg

Looks incredible does not it ? Well the look of this flat screen monitor setup is not the only incredible thing, the price is incredible as well: $7,499. The primary monitor has a maximum resolution of 2560×1600 and the five 20.1” flat screens one of 1600×12000. The number of total active pixels from this monitor setup is almost 8 million ! It seems that the only input is a dual link dvi-d connection in the central flat screen monitor.
If you would have the money for flat screen monitors like this would you purchase it or would you invest the money elsewhere ?

Although it looks cool, I would invest my money into my computer, rather than LCD screens. All I need is two.

3 19" plus a Matrox TripleHead2go is my dream setup. This does not change that.

How could I have forgotten this:

42i35fm.jpg

It's a day trading setup owned by the person who designs the graphical trading applications shown on-screen. The framed image on the wall behind the setup is a screenshot of his first graphical trading application, if I remember correctly.

It may be a huge waste of money and space (all of that information could easily be consolidated to fit on a more sane number of screens), but it certainly isn't a photoshop

You better not tell me that is a picture of your room trifid or i'm going to flip out with an orgasm.

Imagine P0rn on that thing lol.. a different movie on each scereen... you wouldn't know which one to watch lol... only kidding... couldnt resist typing it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom