Looking for a mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJamesJR

In Runtime
I'm looking for a new mouse. Right now the one I have is a) too light, as in the bending of the cord keeps moving it around and b) too Glossy. Making my hands sweat. c) mouse clicks are too damn loud.

So I'm looking for another mouse, maybe with some kind of rough coating on the top to kill the gloss? Something heavier and without all the button, maybe three max. With quiet key clicks? Reasonably priced... Any thoughts?

EDIT:

After going through all the options on newegg... It seems this one meets my best match for the options I chose:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153072

Kind of expensive though.

I use that same mouse- had to actually turn the mouse sensitivity down in BF3. Have 2 of these in my house gaming now on 2 different PC's. Just don't try to upgrade the firmware- it kills them- had to get it exchanged when I tried it on my first one. I am a large guy and it fits my hand well.

I use the Newegg.com - Logitech G9x Black Two modes scroll USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse . adjustable weight, two "skins" for different grips, easy to change sensitivity, and only has 7 buttons (L/R, DPI up/down, Fwd/back, and mouse wheel).

I have this one. It's probably my favorite mouse I've ever owned. And I've had more than I'd like to talk about.

I use the larger of the two skins and have the heaviest configuration. I think it's 28 grams? It's fast, smooth and I love the on the fly sensitivity on it. It's great for FPS games like BF3. Playing as infantry I like the mouse more sensative, but when I jump in a vehicle, I like to turn it down one or two notches. You just click the button up or down.

deathadder and g500 seems like top choices around the net.
i just bought a g400 yesterday because it was on sale for $32 bucks shipped on amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom