looking for micro mATX mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatPc

Suspended
im look for a high performance micro mATX motherboard plz give links if u got any ideas
im thinking of getting the P8H67-M EVO - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P8H67-M EVO

or P8P67-M PRO - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P8P67-M PRO

i dont know what the differents is but the evo one looks a lot cooler so i was thnking of getting that one.

and i was gonna use this build

case - ft03 SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd.

cpu - i7 2600k Intel® Core

gpu - 2 evga gtx 580s hydro copper 2 cuz it takes up ONE slot so i have room to use a sound card - EVGA | Products

sound - Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series PCI Express Sound Card | Creative Labs Online Store

memory - Dominator corsair 16 gb (the blue one) Dominator® with DHX Pro Connector and Airflow II Fan

+ watercooling Cooler Master ATCS 840 Build-Hi Tech Legion-Cooler Master ATCS 840 Build

what do u guys think about this build and do u know any better micro mobos?

The main difference is that one motherboard is the P67 chipset, and the other is H67. The difference between those is, P67 will allow you to overclock. If you're going to overclock, then get the P67 one.
There is also the i7 2600 and i7 2600K - you're only able to overclock the 2600K.

i mean any others but ya i'll probably go with P8P67-M PRO or wait for asus to make more micro mATX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom