Looking for a good case with side panel window

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol just did a quick 05 run at just about stock gt and 3.6ghz q6600.. go a bit over 20k

downloading 06 now.. gonna take a while though :(

lol just did a quick 05 run at just about stock gt and 3.6ghz q6600.. go a bit over 20k

downloading 06 now.. gonna take a while though :(

yeh...its a big file.
i usually put a partition on my hdd with all setups/torrent/etc so i dont have to re download or keep backin them up.

make sure u dl the patch and the hotfix for 3dmark06 too.

ya i had them all on my 2nd hard drive, but i had so many files w/ virus' on em that i just deleted everything and started over.. glad to see stability again :) running 3.6ghz and averaging something like 33c on all 4 cores while downloading a bunch of things and running spybot :) i'm very happy w/ my temps at this speed.. now i just need to prime it some more

ya i had them all on my 2nd hard drive, but i had so many files w/ virus' on em that i just deleted everything and started over.. glad to see stability again :) running 3.6ghz and averaging something like 33c on all 4 cores while downloading a bunch of things and running spybot :) i'm very happy w/ my temps at this speed.. now i just need to prime it some more

hah...you finally broke 3.3 or 3.2...good
well my idled around the same as yours.
Although im trying to setup my fans in a better way for better airflow.

im really out of it and i should really sleep or atelast study for my test...but im thinking of going in and fluke it...

ya.... think imma be doing 3.6 daily user.. haha talking to you on aim, but i don't care, thought i'd share w/ everyone else.. 1 hour of prime 95 while watching family guy and downloading stuff on steam talking on aim!!! and so far so good

my managers build..
2 and half hours of prime at its at 62 on load...maybe i should stop!!??!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom