Looking for a gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say. it for $51 on newegg when I looked yesterday. 003 I will be looking forward to your review coming tuesday or so. It will either make or break my decision between g5 and habu.

No, it's not. It's got the body of an Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0, which is extremely comfortable. If you look at the picture they have of it side by side with the G7, it is actually a little bigger than the G7, which is the same size as the G5. The copperhead is noticeably smaller than both the G7 and G5 and does not have the Intellimouse 3.0 body, so I have no idea how you can sit there and say it is the same. Whatever the case may be, I will find out on monday.

The habu is actually cheaper then any of the copperheads. I know this is a stupid question, , I have never owned a gaming mouse and the big problem with the piece of crap I have now is that my finger drag on the mouse pad. Do any of the mice like the g5 mx518, or habu do that. I am assuming not but just checking.

lancec2c30 said:
well then what do you think of the habu?

I've known about the Habu for a while now, and it's based on tech in the Copperhead and DeathAdder, the only difference being the Intellimouse design. Therefore, the performance is the same, and therefore, I think of the Habu the same thing that I think of the other two; overrated. They're great mice, all 3 of them, but its not like they're in a different league than the Logitechs. Its folly to say that, "A Copperhead is better than a G7" or something like that. They all provide roughly the same performance; anyone who says that they notice the difference between them is lieing to you and to themselves. A lot of people also blame their mice for problems that are actually due to their mousepads. The only thing that should matter to you is the design. While the Intellimouse has a great, comfortable design (my dad uses one), my G5 is also very comfortable for me, and I've never had any thoughts about going to any other mouse. I have withdrawal pains when using any other mouse now.

Well of course that is a major part of my decision, but I have absoluteley nowhere near me to go and test the feel of any of them out.

Then stare at their pictures and try to imagine how they'd feel.

Or do an eenie-meenie-mienie-mo or something.

Seriously though, I'm sure they all feel great. Just pick one. Go with the cheapest one or something.

P.S. - The Black G7 is the sexiest mouse on the face of this planet. Period.

...I never said you said anything. Infact, I didn't even know you were in this thread.

And technically doesn't matter. The Copperhead has a 1ms response time; the G5 has a 2ms response time. A blink of an eye takes an average of 125ms. Need I say more? I think not.

And this is the black G7 that I was talking about. It is teh sexy;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom