Looking for a gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my mouse at whatever runs normally in Windows (providing your mouse sensitivity in windows is around normal). Using the MX518, for me that's 800dpi. It's best to run it low, and then tweak the mouse sensitivity in-game because that would give more accuracy than if you'd change it around and play some super high dpi and then tone it down in-game. You could get the same accuracy on a 400dpi mouse probably, but if you'd play high sensitivity with that, you wouldn't get as much accuracy.

Wait, i think i play at 800 dpi, because i play on the medium setting for this mouse and it's max is 1600 dpi, which i haven't moved up to yet. Well i think i may just bite the bullet and get the copperhead. It's beaten the G5 in some reviews, and it looks great.

I heard one person liked the copperhead, anyone else out there recommend it? I think ill go with it cause i realized i use my fingers to move the mouse, rather than my whole hand. So the copperhead is the better choice.

reckliss said:
Best mouse on market is RAZER CH because of its 1ms response G5 is a crappy 2ms. lol
Though many of you may interpret that as sarcasm, he is actually right. I do prefer the copperhead anyway it fits my hand a lot better.

EDIT:
Yeah you do use your fingers to move the CH; I find I am a lot more accurate this way than with mice where you have your whole hand on it, like the G5 and MX518.

003 said:
EDIT:
Yeah you do use your fingers to move the CH; I find I am a lot more accurate this way than with mice where you have your whole hand on it, like the G5 and MX518.

You don't have to. I normally move my G5 with my fingers.

MX518 by FAR.

G5 whats so good about it? You can put weights in it? Blah..i like a light mouse anyways and im sure others do too.

The mx518 looks good and it works well too. you can change the sens. of the mouse with 1 button. its like molded to fit your hand perfectly.

You guys think the G5 is heavy...the G7 is worse...ugh...I took it back and kept my G5. I would like to try the Copperhead though....it gets good reviews. Also as for mouse pads, a guy that I work with from time to time has a friend...I know, I know...who is in the process of dev'ing a special kind of glass pad that is supposed to have some sort of high reactive surface. I am in the process of testing one out at the office. I could take pics of it, and when ever the guy gets these things on the market maybe hook you guys up with a group buy.

-HBBK131

Yeah, im trying to find a copperhead on sale or something, but like i said, may just have to bite the bullet on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom